Monday, September 8, 2008

House Cleaning


I can't keep my house clean. Ever. This summer I have tried various ways of cleaning to see if one works better than the other. I have cleaned a room a day but that is frustrating because I feel like it is never done. I've cleaned all in one shot but that takes too much time and I dread doing it. I've also tried not cleaning it at all but then it starts to drive me crazy.
The one thing that I really like about cleaning (besides that for 5 fleeting minutes my house is clean) is my cleaning products. I have used Caldrea products for the past 5 years or so and I love them. We chose our scent to be Lavender Pine and I use the furniture polish, scrub and all purpose cleanser. They smell nice, they work really well, are earth friendly and I love the design on the bottles (although I am sad they took off the cleaning fairy, I really liked her). It might be a bit of a luxury to buy specialty cleaning products, but I say that anything that makes you happy and cleaning a bit more pleasurable is worth it!

4 comments:

  1. I love Caldrea products too! As weird and hiipie as it sounds I like the Green Tea Patchouli. I LOVE the counter top spray.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very educational content and well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! Regards: Vacate Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really helpful for those who want to keep their homes safe and clean at all times. However, for those who can’t afford the time to do cleanups, I think it would be better to seek help from companies that specialize in house clearance.
    Cleaning service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us And Your Writting Style Is Very Nice
    House Cleaning Montreal

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips