Thursday, March 2, 2017

Blood Orange Thyme Birthday Cake


This year Grace did not have a big party but we did have family over for a birthday gathering where we ended the evening with a delicious birthday cake.


Grace loves the naked cake trend, and the idea of florals or herbs being in sweets so the Blood Orange Thyme Cake from the cookbook, Layered by Tessa Huff,  was a good fit for her.  The cake was a brown sugar buttermilk cake and I think it might be my new favorite!  It had so much more flavor to me than a white or yellow cake.  Plus, it was perfectly moist.   We also loved the thyme crown on top!



2 comments:


  1. Congrats you individuals are doing with this blog site.
    Birthday Cakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a web site that is valuable meant for my knowledge. emcee singapore

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips