Thursday, March 9, 2017

Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden


I cannot remember how I learned of Erin from Floret Flowers but she's been on my radar for a long, long time.  I love her beautiful flowers but more than that, I love how she so freely shares her knowledge of everything flower related on her blog.  And her knowledge is vast and deep.

She's an inspiration to me for sure and I looked forward to the release of her new book, Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden: Grow, Harvest, and Arrange Stunning Seasonal Blooms, with much anticipation. You guys, it's so, so good.  The pictures are gorgeous and it tells you everything you need to know about flowers- whether it be for your home garden or a commercial endeavor.  If you love flowers, this is a must read.  I can only imagine that I will keep coming back to this book time and time again.

The runaway success of her book, it's in its fourth printing and sold out on many sites, speaks to the power of flowers.  It's so easy to dismiss flowers as frivolous or a luxury but I would argue that they bring much needed beauty and joy into today's world!  Thank you to Erin for reminding us all in such a beautiful, approachable and generous way.

6 comments:

  1. After seeing your post on Instagram, I immediately ordered a copy. I cannot wait for its arrival!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read it like a novel and am starting over- so much beauty Amy!

      Delete
  2. Flower bouquet At forever liked and appreciated by everyone. Almost everybody love to present and get too. It is said that all occasion that can be Greated by means of a fantastic and fragrant Lively flowers state Classiness.Lotus meaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh cut flowers bouquet inspire me a lot when I look to take flowers for my lovely wife, she is only one I always admire and hence keep giving flowers from Chennai Flowers Delivery team of expert florists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. flower delivery munich

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips