Thursday, May 22, 2014
Favorite Things #42
These linen bowl covers are the perfect example of having something useful and beautiful in your home. The other evening I prepped all of dinner since I knew that I would be getting home very late and it would be vastly easier for Bryce if everything was all set to go. I chopped and sliced all the ingredients and left them in bowls ready to be put together. I covered each bowl in one of my linen bowl covers which makes it so much easier than pulling out plastic wrap or tin foil. It's also less wasteful so I say that makes it a win all the way around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you make them or did you order them from somewhere? I love love love them. I saw something similar on pinterest to make but I think I might prefer to buy them. Would love to know where you found them.
ReplyDeleteLeah- Click on the pink link and it will take you to the website for the covers. I don't remember them costing that much (I've had them over a year) but I would probably buy them again. I love them! As far as making them, I'm sure someone who was a skilled seamstress could easily do it (I'm not that person!) and then they would be the exact sizes of your bowls!
Deletethose are so cool! love it
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these!!!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant idea ...and exactly what I need! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete