Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bathroom Cabinets and Countertops

Our bathroom cabinets and counter tops have been installed and I absolutely love them!  Bryce and I each have our own vanity/sink area and from the beginning I knew that I wanted our vanities to be the same but with a feminine/masculine feel to them.  I had in mind using some sort of onlay and was thrilled when I found one I loved in the catalog of our cabinet maker.  It features a bow, of course!

Bryce's vanity is taller than mine (kitchen cabinet height) and has no onlay.  I'm really happy with the piece of marble that we picked out, the pictures really don't do it justice!

We also had an outlet put in the back of my cabinet, behind a drawer that will hold my hair dryer and such. 

5 comments:

  1. I've been checking the blog often, and my, I was just rewarded! Great vanities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I absolutely love your cabinets!! your details are perfect!! Your going to LOVE your new bathroom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their are another large cause like Ready to Assemble Cabinets Los Angeles that is worth to be cited here is the way you make the order. Think about one of the days when you are needed to proceed out for shopping. Think about the time you misplace in traffic and most significantly believe about the time you misplace in shops and at the money registers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello friends,

    Bathroom cabinets are an essential component of any bathroom and can add drama to your design and decor. It provides countertop space, a place for the sink and faucets and great storage below. Thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a homeowner, you should be able to choose the perfect countertop and cabinets for your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips