My Mom made this darling little skirt for Grace. We got the pattern at our local quilters shop...for free. You can get it here. Oliver + S has adorable patterns that make me want to sew, it's a skill I would really like to learn. It seems as if it might be an art that is getting lost with each generation.
I love how they show the outfits on paper dolls, it's so clever.
P.S. We woke up to unexpected, unforecasted, surprise snow! Happy Spring!

Surprise snow...something we just never get in the south!
ReplyDeleteLove, love the skirt! I really like Oliver + S patterns. I was just at our fabric store and had to leave because I was having heart palpations...I have such a love for fabrics! I have promised myself that I can't buy unless I have a project. The lady at the store said I was on a fabric diet.
Kelly