We are gearing up for the Olympics here in our household. Bryce and I love the summer and winter Olympics. The t.v. is on a great deal for two weeks! I love the spirit of rooting for the home team and rooting for the underdog. Anything can happen. Last week the children and I went to the library and checked out some books on China, as well as some picture books to read to the children. I got "The Mud Flat Olympics" by James Stevenson, "Wilma Unlimited" by Kathleen Krull and "America's Champion Swimmer" by David Adler. All three books are really good, but I never would have found them on my own. That's where The Horn Book comes in. The Horn Book is a magazine that reviews children's literature. It has a lot of insightful and interesting articles in it and is quite in-depth. I wasn't so sure that I would be able to use something that in-depth, so I was thrilled to see that they have a newsletter. From what I have seen, the newsletter is like an abridged version of the magazine and it also has timely recomendations for current events (such as the Olympics). I signed up and am looking forward to receiving (electronically) my first copy. If you are interested you can sign up for it here.
Wacker, Ihr Gedanke ist sehr gut levitra bayer 20 viagra ohne rezept [url=http//t7-isis.org]viagra online[/url]
ReplyDelete