Years ago Bryce's Grandma Naomi gave me this little pottery budvase. It came with a sweet poem about little hands bringing flowers to moms. Yesterday, Harris hurt himself and Grace brought him a zinnia from the children's garden. The budvase was the perfect vessel with which to showcase the single flower.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Sweet Gift
Years ago Bryce's Grandma Naomi gave me this little pottery budvase. It came with a sweet poem about little hands bringing flowers to moms. Yesterday, Harris hurt himself and Grace brought him a zinnia from the children's garden. The budvase was the perfect vessel with which to showcase the single flower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A perfect vase for such a sweet gesture. Beautiful zinnia...you need to post some pics of the Children's Garden.
ReplyDeleteKelly
Anna,
ReplyDeleteYour Mom shared your blog with me and I really enjoyed seeing it! I'm still waiting to see pictures of your renovation!! Linda
Thanks Linda! I will post some pictures of the renovation.
ReplyDeleteAnna