Monday, November 2, 2015

Gryffindor T-Shirts for the Family



Last week we made a trip down to Universal's Harry Potter World.  As you know, we are all big Harry Potter fans and you guys, it was so wonderful there.  We really, really loved it.  As I've reflected on the trip and why it was so amazing, I've realized that each and every one of us was invested and interested in the trip and that led to wonderful family bonding.  We were all in and didn't hold back!

We arrived late Friday night and before the children went to bed, I gave everyone a Gryffindor t-shirt as a surprise.  I was a little hesitant about whether Grace would be embarrassed for us all to be in matching t-shirts, but she only jokingly acted embarrassed.   These t-shirts were the best!  We had so many people comment on them or ask where we got them! And the employees totally played into it; telling us we were late for class, calling us the Gryffindor family, remembering us from day to day, and, I swear, it helped the children to get picked for things (Ollivander's wand ceremony).

We loved wearing the t-shirts so much that everyone decided to wear them on the second day too. There are plenty of people in robes, scarves, etc. so it was a lot of fun to be a part of that.  I highly recommend it as it just adds to the family bonding and the whole experience!

We got our t-shirts here.  Andy was very easy to work with and extremely fast at getting them to us!


5 comments:

  1. So great! How was the trip? Please do tell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so wonderful Leah! I'm going to post about it but I have so much I want to say and I just haven't had a chunk of time to write about it!

      Delete
  2. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    Look homme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep here: with new updates. Its was really valuable. Thanks a lot. t-shirts

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips