Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Flower Arrangements and Flower Frogs



A couple of years ago, I seem to have started a collection of flower frogs without meaning to.  Over the course of several years, I've gotten all sorts of styles, shapes and sizes and, I'm happy to say, I don't just collect them, I use them all the time!  Luckily, you can pick flower frogs up at flea markets for a dollar or two!




I'm so envious of those that can easily put a beautiful flower arrangement together.  It doesn't seem to come naturally to me, but I'm working at trying to get better at it because it's something I would really love to be able to do with my flowers and foliage from my garden.


I also like when you can see the flower frog through the vase. It adds a nice element I think.






5 comments:

  1. I do buy and send flower from where I can always had the satisfaction and worth of my money.

    send flower Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this vase and paste flowers are looking stunning. These are just perfect combination for our wedding anniversary party. I would love to buy fresh pastel flowers from BloomThat Floral Delivery shop. If you have more ideas for floral centrepieces then please share that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normally we take our own tableware, cutlery and glasses but this time they were all provided for. cookie monster bouquet

    ReplyDelete
  4. As important as all these meanings of the lotus flower is that it also stands for "non-attachment". This is symbolized by the lotus flower's peculiar characteristic to emerge from the murk and the dirt of its birth place untouched and unaffected, as clean, pure and unblemished as if it came from under crystal clear waters.Lotus flower meaning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. flowers munich

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips