Friday, October 4, 2013

Fishing Trip


As we go into the weekend, I wanted to share pictures from Bryce's last weekend.  He went on a guys fishing trip weekend and had so much fun!  When I heard about the weekend I envisioned a frat party atmosphere but according to Bryce it wasn't at all like that.  They enjoyed fishing, shooting, good food* and good company with just the right amount of crazy thrown in. 

 





*Seriously good food, for breakfast they had locally cured bacon and fresh eggs from a neighbors coop!

6 comments:

  1. Wow. That looks like a grreat time. Look at those steaks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remarkable blog! I have no words to praise, it has really allured me. elcapitanosoffshore

    el capitanos offshore
    7956 2nd Ave S, Saint Petersburg, FL 33707
    (941) 468-8692

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good post, i actually love this web site, carry on it deep sea fishing charters Pensacola Beach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for providing with such an interesting blog post about fishing charter trips and proving fishing a very unique experience.

    Stpetersburg Fishing Charter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Story of this blog is well written. The writer kept in consideration the grammar very well. Level of English also very well. Lot many new words has been used while writing content of this blog.
    fishing trips faro

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always replied to this blog post and its been a long time since I came into knowledge of this blog. One of my friend’s suggestion worked for me and I am still regular to read every post of this blog.
    Algarve fishing trips

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips