Monday, July 26, 2010

Anniversary gift



Last week Bryce and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary! Our anniversary was actually at the end of June but with the end of school, the camping trip and going to Hershey Park we thought it best to wait to celebrate.

For my anniversary gift to Bryce (it's part of my New Year's resolutions) I put together 12 dates for the next 12 months. Each month Bryce will open up a new envelope to discover when and where our next date will be. On the front of each envelope I wrote a reason that I loved him. (I got the cute labels here)


I also gave him these cute frog chocolates. They were a combination of milk and dark chocolate!

For our first date we went to a restaurant that Bryce had never been to. They specialize in serving local food and it was very good!


7 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! I can't believe that you were able to plan 12 months of dates...I can't wait to see what they all are!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that idea! So thoughtful. Gorgeous photo of you both together too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding well. It was beautiful. Great gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every couple should plan a date night once a month. Especially those with children and overly busy lives. If kept simple and sincere, anyone can afford it, and is good tonic for a relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing gift!!!! Cheers for 12 romantic fun dates for the two of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that gift idea! I will have to file that away for our next anniversary! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fastin phen375 hcl phen375 hydrochloride tablets 37.5 mg phen375 37.5mg cheap phen375 hcl 30mg side effects Medications I like to call Phentermine my cleaning drug. My default state is lazy. I hate to clean the house and prefer reading and watching TV to any household chore. But not when I'm on my Phentermine. When I have Phentermine in my system, I could clean my house and every house on my block from dust til dawn. I am the clean queen. I get up early and I bustle around my house like one of the seven dwarves, happy to be alive. You may encounter Phentermine side effects as a result of bodily adjustment to the medication. Some of these side effects can be enumerated as:

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips