Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Frog Hollow



Several weeks ago, Gretchen and I went to a Saturday morning flea market and wandered around, looking for nothing in particular.  As we were wrapping up our morning and getting ready to head home, we came across an old, wooden, frog shaped sign.  It's really rather beat up, but that seems to add to its charm instead of detracting from it.  For $15 I got a vintage sign that fits rather well into our family!


Ideally, I would hang it so that both sides were visible but try as I might I couldn't come up with a place to do that.  Instead, we hung it on the wall of the porch where he can oversee the comings and goings of the porch and garden.  I love how simple and cheery he is!


And just in case you missed her in the first picture...





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips