Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall Deliciousness


Three years ago when we moved here several people told me that it would take 2 to 3 years for this to feel like home.  I thought they were crazy.  Now I know they weren't.  While it hasn't taken us three years to put down roots and make friends, it has taken that long to really start appreciating all that is around us.  First, we live in an awesome town.  Think Norman Rockwell.  Secondly, we have access to a lot of neat things.  Last week I discovered two things that I can't believe I haven't explored before.  

A friend brought this fabulous apple juice to a gathering that we had.  It was so good that the adults were drinking it over ice.  It is made locally and sold at a farm stand that is right outside of our town.  I stopped by and couldn't believe what a treasure I had been missing!  Not only was it cute but it sold flowers, produce and locally made things such as the apple juice.  I bought three things and plan on going back.  Happy October!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe with your new found love of the post office at night...we will all be getting a fall package!! HA

    I love finding neat things like that even in my not so endearing town!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips