Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Advice for the Morning



As you may have noticed, I don't post a ton anymore about the children.  As they've gotten older, I want to be sure to be respectful and not put anything out there that would embarrass or upset them. It's a tricky balance for sure, one that I know I'm not alone in because Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook etc. make it so easy for us to share our and their lives with others.  However, I did ask if I could share this little vignette in Grace's bathroom.  She created them herself and while I consider her a happy, (fairly) confident teenager, I think it speaks to how nerve wracking those teen years can be. I love that she put some sage advice to herself by her bathroom mirror.

calm down 
u r beautiful and ur gonna do grt today
wherever life plants you bloom with grace
everybody grows at different rates

3 comments:

 
Blogging tips