Friday, January 20, 2017

Martha's Stain Chart in the Laundry Room


Our laundry room is upstairs, which I LOVE!  I find it so much easier and convenient to pop a load in to wash or to switch from the washing machine to the dryer.  During the renovation upstairs, we enlarged the laundry room, and I'll post more fully on that later, but today I wanted to share my new poster above the washer and dryer.


Several years ago, I saw this on Pinterest and instantly wanted one.  I love that it is Martha's stain chart and that it's both functional and beautiful.  A local friend, who is a graphic designer, designed and printed it for us.  It's printed on a matte plastic sheeting that is fairly rigid and can easily be wiped down.  Bryce made the frame for me with frame moulding from Home Depot.  We painted the frame the same gray as the cabinets in the laundry room.


We hung it with chains from the ceiling because I really wanted to hide some of the hook-ups above the washer and dryer.  I cannot imagine why the plumbers/contractors can't just put it behind the washer/dryer.  I was told that it's code but I"m not so sure...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips