Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas (a little too late)



Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope that your Christmas was everything that you hoped and more!



We had a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas day, but I"m exhausted.  This year, Christmas felt like a lot of work; being in a new house that isn't "put together," my Mom having knee surgery a couple of days before Christmas, Bryce getting sick, and lots of kerfuffles with shipping and gifts.  I actually feel guilty typing that because according to any social media I follow, Christmas should only be magical, quality time with those you love.  And you know what?  In the end, it was such a nice day with family and the children and I am so thankful and appreciative for that.  But now all I want to do is curl up on the sofa and watch all the episodes of The Crown (I LOVE it, you?).



6 comments:

  1. Hope your mum and Bryce recover soon!
    Have a blessed Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are both on the mend! Blessings to you!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas to you. Love The Crown. Looking forward to the next season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you too! We are halfway through and I'm obsessed!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Christmas was a little stressful. Glad it didn't get you down.
    Enjoy The Criwn... we love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips