Thursday, November 3, 2016

Favorite Thing # 55



When we hung the Halloween costumes in the hallway, I added a note on the back explaining what they were, when they were made and who made them.  I love having this little bit of information about the pieces written down and easily accessible.   The heirloom artwork tags cards from Hannah Bergen are just the right thing to do this with.  Not only do they have a space for all the information but they are simple and beautiful.  After the tag is filled out, you simply slip it in the pouch that attaches to the back of the artwork.


I'm already thinking of all the things I need to add these gems too; the pieces of art we pick up on our travels, family pieces passed down to us, and homemade items that I would hate to forget who made them and when.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips