Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Initialed French Torchons



At some point last year I started collecting French linen torchons (better known as dishtowels)!  I read somewhere how great the old, thick fabric they were made out of was and how durable they were in a kitchen and I love how they add a little bit of stylish flair.


I picked the first ones up because they had my initials on them and then thought how fun it would be to have a towel with each of our initials on it.  Over the course of a year, whenever I would remember, I would do a quick search on Etsy and if I was lucky I would find some.  Oddly, it was Grace's that took the longest to find.


Recently, I found Grace's initials and my collection is now complete!  Also, I fully intend to use these so they won't look this pristine for long.


1 comment:

  1. Love love love this idea, they are french, red and white, with initials! May need to start a collection myself. Thanks, Anna for another wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips