Thursday, February 11, 2016

Love Letters



Soon after Bryce and I started dating, we graduated from Young Harris College and I went on to the University of Georgia and he started at Iowa State*.  This meant that for many months we wrote letters back and forth to each other, all of which I've saved, along with love notes and cards that he's given me over the years.


These letters were gathered together and residing in my nightstand until I recently decided to showcase them.  I found a brass and glass box (at Target!) and bound the letters together with a beautiful vintage pink ribbon found at my favorite ribbon store in NYC.  I love having a constant reminder of those days of writing our thoughts and feelings down for each other, we should do it more often.

*he actually transferred to UGA after a semester

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful idea; I love these glass trinket boxes. You're so lucky to have those beautiful letters x

    Erin | http://beingerin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful idea; I love these glass trinket boxes. You're so lucky to have those beautiful letters x

    Erin | http://beingerin.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips