Friday, January 1, 2016

A New Year + News



Happy New Year everyone!  We have news that I thought was appropriate to share on this first day of the new year...we bought a (old) farmhouse!  You might remember the house that wasn't meant to be? We've been keeping an eye out ever since then, and we landed at a place that feels exactly right for us! We've got big and little plans for the farm, and I can't wait to share the story of how the house came to be our house, but for now I just want to wish everyone a happy, healthy and joyous new year!  Here's to 2016!

the day of closing

6 comments:

  1. Happy new year and congratulations! How exciting. The house is amazing! Can't wait to see how you make it a home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  2. So excited for you! I can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please, please come visit! We miss you!

      Delete
  3. Wow!!!! I cannot wait to read about it. So exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot wait to see what you do with it! Fun times ahead for you and the family! I love old houses too.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips