Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas 2015




I hope you all had a truly lovely and joyous Christmas!  I have so much to post about as the last couple of weeks have been full of exciting changes and new directions, but I'm going to start with Christmas Eve and Christmas day!


Though I didn't feel like I got to all of our usual Christmas doings this year, we did touch on all the important ones, time with friends (our Christmas breakfast included) and family.  Christmas Eve was spent with my family eating dinner and attending our church service.  Also, please notice that Bryce has shorts on while reading to the children.  It felt entirely too warm to be Christmas Eve!




Christmas morning was wonderfully relaxed (my children don't wake up early!) and exciting at the same time.  The children were thrilled with Santa's gifts and our delicious breakfast of Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls, Jarlsburg Oven Omelet, Citrus Fruit with Mint Sugar and Candied Bacon.









We rounded out the day at my Mom's for Christmas dinner and opening gifts together with my sister's family Christmas afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips