Thursday, October 15, 2015

Favorite Things #51

I would like to thank those of you who left such sweet and kind words on my last post.  While I'm not yet sure which route I'm going to take, I do know that I love the community I've found here.  Thank you.


This is sort of an embarrassing post so I'm trying to think of it as a public service announcement : ).   As I've mentioned, I have psoriasis and it is the worst on my scalp!  Which means that I have a flaky scalp; which is just all sorts of not okay.  I've had this issue since I was young and have tried all sorts of remedies including tar shampoo and prescription shampoos. They've all had very limited success and I haven't kept up with them.  They also don't do anything good for ones (expensive) highlights.  

Last year, I read about Philip B Anti-Flake Relief Shampoo, and thought that I would give it a try. I'm so glad that I did as it's amazing!  While it certainly hasn't gotten rid of the problem all together, I've noticed a definite improvement and will continue to use the product.  Unlike the other shampoos I've used, my hair feels good after a wash, instead of wiry and coarse, and I haven't noticed a decline in my highlights.  I don't use it for every single shampoo, instead I use it about every other shampoo. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips