Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Home Again



Hello there!  We got back late last night from a fun Airstream adventure and I'm pretty overwhelmed with laundry, food shopping and organizing stuff from the trailer.  Also, the children are already full throttle making plans with their friends!  (On our last evening Harris mentioned that he was about ready to be home, when asked why he answered, "I miss Matthew!")

When I finally got a moment to tour the garden and yard, I couldn't believe how much everything had grown.  And the weeds!  Oh, the weeds.  They have taken on a life of their own.  It's also apparent that I must wage a war on those horrible Japanese Beetles.  On the bright side, lots of flowers are in bloom and calling out to be put in vases and pitchers.

As soon as I go through our pictures, I'll be posting all about our vacation.  Hope you are well!




3 comments:

  1. Welcome home Anna! We missed you. Harris told us lots of highlights of the trip over lunch yesterday - can't wait to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are lovely. Just lovely. What a joy to come home to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are gorgeous...but I wouldn't expect anything less! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips