Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Pretty Container for Hairpins



As I've mentioned before, I wear my hair in a bun a lot.  It's just an easy way for me to corale my thick, bushy and, oftentimes, frizzy hair.  Plus, I think it's pretty.  As such, I always take hair pins with me when we travel anywhere.  For years I used a tic tac container and it worked wonderfully.  However, a while back, while wandering a consignment store while Grace was at ballet (she also uses an inordinate amount of pins!) I came upon a beautiful bottle with a silver cap that is the perfect size for bobby pins!  Years ago, men and women used to travel with beautiful jars for all of their personal items.  Often, these would be cut glass with sterling silver tops and were organized in beautiful travel cases.

I love my little glass jar and when it's not traveling it looks lovely sitting amongst my other silver and glass toiletry items.

1 comment:

  1. That is the prettiest hair pin container ever! My girls are always looking for hair pins...we just need a pretty container like that one! :)

    I have to tell you!!!! I was over the top excited to here from you! I've missed you! xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips