Wednesday, June 10, 2015

In a Weekend

We had a crazy busy weekend wrapping up sports and school, and celebrating friendships, birthdays and graduations!  Here's a peek at the past weekend...


Harris wrapped up a spring season of baseball by playing in the championships against his best friend Matthew.  I love these two boys and their special friendship.


We attended Marshall's graduation from Waldorf.  He's one of our favorite kids and it's hard to imagine he and Grace not being in school together (8 years!).  I'm so proud of him and who he is.  

Grace had to work the graduation so she had changed out of her nice clothes by the time I took this picture


Grace went on her school trip and her Dad chaperoned.  This year it was a service trip where they did lots of manual labor clearing trails!  


While Bryce and Grace were away, Harris and I had a grand time.  As ribs are one of Harris' favorite foods, we sought out a rib spot we've never tried.  Delicious.


In the space of one weekend, all four of us celebrated a birthday.  Grace and Harris went to two separate pool parties and Bryce and I attended a beautiful and lovely dinner party.  We also got to have dinner with our dear friends, Mark and Lori.


On Monday, I got to spend several hours with another dear friend, Cindy.  Cindy and I taught together many years ago and I can't say enough wonderful things about her.  She was visiting a nearby college with her niece and I was lucky enough to spend time visiting and having lunch with them. I'm so thankful she took the time to get in touch with me.









2 comments:

  1. Fun weekend... Super jealous of you and Cindy's visit!!! Miss you girls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super full and fun! Love to two best buddies so much.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips