Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's Day Gifts


I thought I'd share the sweet little love gifts I got for Mother's Day this year in addition to breakfast in bed!


Grace gave me fruit jelly belly's since I love them so and topped them off with a darling strawberry origami that she made. 


Harris wrote a poem(ish).  Please note that he said "Happy Mother's Day Mum."  That's because lately we are trying to be a bit more British (or, you know, British at all).  Thank you Harry Potter. And Princess Kate.  


Bryce got me the loveliest, most wonderful and charming book on kitchen gardens.  It's no longer in print, and I'm just so happy to have it that I've already read it cover to cover.  The illustrations are by Tasha Tudor and are darling. 


It's even signed by both author and illustrator!



1 comment:

  1. What special gifts!

    I adore Tasha Tudor... My sister has had a knack for finding and gifting me many of her books.

    😃

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips