Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Favorite Things #48


I've been on a smoothie making streak lately.  I just love that I can drink something tasty and get healthy stuff in my body at the same time.  The children are even on board with the smoothies, though there have been a few that none of us could get enthusiastic about (oat smoothie anyone?).


I also love our glass smoothie straws!  They are wide so that the thick smoothie can travel through the straw.  I chose to get glass dots on ours (they are four different colors) so that they wouldn't roll off of surfaces and so that we would know whose was whose drink.  I think they are loads better than disposable ones and they are attractive too.  They even came with a little brush to clean them with.

Anyone have great smoothie recipes to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips