Monday, April 27, 2015

Favorite Thing #48



I stopped using laundry softener a while ago as I kept reading that it might do more harm than good to our clothes.  Last year, my sister gave me Woolzies Dryer balls and I've been extremely happy with them.  They are billed as a "natural fabric softener" and are made from 100% pure wool.  I put three of them in the dryer at a time, and I've noticed that our clothes are definitely softer when I use them as compared to when I forget to pop them in.  They also seem to help with static and drying time!  I haven't tried putting essential oils on them for scent, but I've read that people do it with some success; I'm just not up to taking that extra step!

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with my dryer balls! They work great and do go as far as to drop a few drops of scented oil on them before tossing them in the dryer. Lavender seems to work best and I still get a bit of scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered if that worked! Thanks for the tip!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips