Monday, March 30, 2015

The Black Sheep (Then and Now)




I have two distinct memories of "outfits" that I loved as a child.  One was an OP (Ocean Pacific) pair of leggings and a sweatshirt that I pitched a fit for and wore for longer than I should have, and the other was a sweatshirt featuring little sheep.  I even had a matching pair of socks!


Naturally, when I found a sweatshirt that reminded me of my beloved old one, I had to purchase it. Originally, I purchased it for myself but found that I felt a bit silly in it (as a 42 year old!) and eventually Grace took it over.  It's unfortunate, but she does not have a matching pair of socks.

1 comment:

  1. I love it, the socks remind of me of a little Sock store I used to spend way too much babysitting money at when I would go to the Galleria in Dallas, it was right next to Benetton. Grace looks darling in it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips