Friday, March 13, 2015

Little Jars


I'm obsessed with these little apothecary jars that I find here and there (garage sales, antique stores, etc.).  I don't think I've ever paid more than $7 for one and I find that they are incredibly useful for all sorts of things.  Plus, they fit my criteria of being useful and beautiful.

I've decanted Harris' vitamins and calcium supplements (he's on both because of his dietary restrictions) to the jars.  Now they don't bother me as much sitting out, and it's more of a visual reminder to Harris to take them!  This one is special because it has a stopper.


Currently, these two are being used to hold cinnamon sticks and matches for the kitchen.


And on my vanity I have a jar filled with q-tips.


4 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you... I love little jars. And also love all your ways to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being able to see inside is great. They do have eye appeal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like being able to see at a glance Marilyn.

      Delete

 
Blogging tips