Monday, March 9, 2015

A Little Table



I don't believe that I've posted about one of my favorite purchases.  Last fall, I was in an antique store when I spotted this little unassuming table.  Something about it appealed to me, and as it wasn't very expensive I went ahead and purchased it.  I'm so glad I did because this table gets used all the time!


Also, it folds up when not in use!  When you need it, you simply lock the top into place and it won't tip. Genius.


The table is small and lightweight and can therefore be moved around to wherever it is needed.  So far it's been used for drinks, homework, bingo card holding, and as a dough holder by the warm fire... you get the drift.






1 comment:

  1. You really are the expert at finding uniquely amazing items! And putting them to incredible use! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips