Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Valentine's Day


We celebrated Valentines together as a family over breakfast this year.  Heart shaped eggs, bacon and strawberry smoothies were on the menu!




That evening Bryce and I went out to dinner with friends (a french farm to table dinner!) and we had everyone over for a Valentines inspired drink beforehand.  We made this rose cardamom drink that was very, very pretty.  It was, however, very sweet and floral so I think if I were to make it again, I would dial down the rose a bit.  




2 comments:

  1. Love the heart shaped egg... what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A heartfelt Valentine's Day! Great you and Bryce enjoyed an evening out with friends. One of the 'You might also like' was Valentine's day, Feb. 16, 2011 which I thoroughly enjoyed again. What creations!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips