Monday, January 26, 2015

Snow Day Pancakes



As I type this, the snow is steadily falling outside and we are on watch for a big storm that is headed our way.  This past Saturday morning, we woke up to several inches of snow and Grace immediately got busy preparing a "snow day surprise" for us.  She made gluten-free pancakes and arranged them into snowmen.  She even whipped up coconut cream to put on top.  It was truly a lovely breakfast and it got me to thinking how fast time is moving.  When I started this blog, 7 years ago, I was making the snow day surprises and now here I am enjoying them made for me.  I love that she is learning to celebrate big and small occasions!

3 comments:

  1. So very special! Y'all stay safe & warm! PS - I love that china pattern so much that I started a small collection for my oldest daughter. Sooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Where do you find the pattern? I could use some extra bowls!

      Delete
  2. Yum! When is Grace coming to make those for us?! We do enjoy her chocolate! I know she was thrilled to have a snow day.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips