Monday, January 5, 2015

Santa's Gifts

Here's my annual post of what the children got from Santa.*  The pictures aren't great, the children were chomping at the bit to come in the room, but they will do!



Also, I thought I'd include what I purchased for Bryce this year.  I loved the "masculine" theme I ended up with.  The first thing I bought was the old, pewter Sheffield flask (found at a consignment shop).  From there everything sort of fell in to place, including winning a lottery for the bourbon (no joke, I won the lottery for the privilege of being able to buy it!).



*the majority of gifts for the children are from Santa, Bryce and I typically give the children one gift.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see your gift choices! I am wondering what book series they received. I cannot tell from pic and I am always on the lookout for new books for Ezra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah! Harris got The Sword and the Stone, Redwall and the book series, The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper. I've read great things about the series but haven't read them myself. I'm going to start the first one and will let you know what I think!

      Delete
  3. Ooooo... I have heard of The Dark is Rising. you will have to let me know how he likes it! I have been curious!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips