Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving


We had such a lovely Thanksgiving!  It was filled with family, good food, good conversations and lots of laughs.  We have so much to be thankful for and I try to remember that every day, not just on Thanksgiving.  This year as we went around the table I really loved hearing what everyone is thankful for.  When it was my turn I, of course, mentioned family, but I also mentioned that I'm thankful for all the beauty in the world.  There's so much ugliness in our world right now, but there's just as much beauty if only we look for it.  I'm thankful that this blog gives me the opportunity to highlight and focus on all the beauty that surrounds our lives.  I hope you and yours had a wonderful, and beautiful, day as well!


I scrounged together this arrangement from our yard the morning of Thanksgiving.  Couldn't ever quite figure out if it looked like a lovely seasonal arrangement or just dead.  Either way, I sort of liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips