Monday, November 24, 2014

Art for Grace


I feel like anyone who is still reading this blog of mine is probably tired of ballet posts and I promise this is the last one!  I'm hoping that this will be something that Grace will appreciate having a little history on when she is older.


Almost a year ago, Gretchen and I were doing a little bit of fun shopping when I spotted this original piece of art of pointe shoes (and bonus!  it was actually affordable).  I thought it was sweet and would make a nice "love gift" when Grace accomplished her goal of getting on pointe.  I bought it and stuffed it in the back of my closet; it was a relief to finally be able to give it to her and get it out of there!


My hope is that Grace will carry this painting to her first house and then her second and third, always remembering that feeling of accomplishing a goal and this sweet time in her life!


2 comments:

 
Blogging tips