Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Fourth of July


I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend.  After some pretty heavy storms rolled through, we've had gorgeous, perfect weather!  To celebrate the fourth we had family over and it was wonderful.  Everyone brought food so it was low key, easy and delicious.  Here are a few images from our evening...


I saved my allium stems with the intention of making an arrangement for the 4th!  I love that they look like fireworks!


 A festive drink for the children.



This was Grace's Harry Potter pose.


1 comment:

  1. I always love the simple details of your dinner parties...they make me want to come..but then it wouldn't be so simple...it would have to be crazy because we are a large group of kiddos! :) Oh...better idea...maybe I would just come! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips