Friday, June 6, 2014

Favorite Thing #43


I believe I first saw these CakeBoxes somewhere in Martha Stewart, and I was immediately smitten.  I love these boxes!  I love that they look good, are very functional and are made in the USA.


When the PieBox first showed up I will admit that Bryce asked the obvious question, "how often do you make pies and take them places?"  I"m now making it my mission to cart pies all over the countryside and look good while doing it!



I've used both the PieBox and the CakeBox and they did their jobs perfectly.  I especially like that the CakeBox can also be used to carry cupcakes and that it's sized correctly to actually be able to have big, fluffy cupcakes and not have them touching!


2 comments:

  1. OH BOY!! I am in love with those! Of course your pictures makes everything perfect! Those are going on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never make pie but I have a good friend who NEEDs one of these! Thanks you solved a birthday gift for me. They are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips