Monday, May 5, 2014

Surfing


I know that everyone is probably way, way over seeing our vacation pictures but seeing as how this blog counts as our family scrapbook I would be remiss if I didn't include these surfing pictures.


While at the Hotel Del, Bryce and the children took surf lessons!  It was great fun for all until half way through the lesson when Harris had to come out of the water because he was freezing cold!  Turns out that his wet suit was too baggy and therefore couldn't do its job of keeping him warm.  I actually can't believe he made it as long as he did. 

this picture!  harris is stiff from the cold and everyone else is relaxed... and warm!

I sat on the beach and took pictures.  In so many ways these are probably not great pictures- people are out of focus, composition isn't great, light is flat, etc., but I love them.  I think they look sort of dreamy...














3 comments:

  1. Awesome, really truly wonderful - I love the bucket list idea and all you bring into the world of your children. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How fun! I am waaaay jealous of this experience! They will never forget it I am sure of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's California Dreamin' come true! They look good out there!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips