Monday, April 7, 2014

Favorite Thing #41



For as long as I can remember, Grace and I have used floral, scented drawer liners from Crabtree and Evelyn in our drawers.  They are particularly welcome in drawers that have been previously loved by other owners.  We immediately fitted some in Grace's new dresser since even after dusting and scrubbing drawers it's nice to put your unmentionables and other clothing on fresh, sweet smelling paper!  I love that it's a sweet, private detail that simply makes your drawers just a bit lovelier!  Sometimes it truly is the little things that make a difference!


P.S.  Grace picked out lavender for her new drawers but I still love this pattern.

2 comments:

  1. I also love everything Crabtree and Evelyn - I had not considered the drawer liners but they would be perfect for Faith's dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to find some drawer liners for my vintage dresser and didn't even know where to begin to look. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips