Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Sunday



I hope that everyone had the loveliest of Easters just as we did.  As we were gone for 9 days before Easter we didn't have any of the lead up to Easter Sunday- no egg hunts, egg painting or carrot dinners! I felt a little guilty about missing a year but I let it go and honestly, I didn't hear any complaints since we were busy living it up in California!


After church, we went to my sister's house to have lunch together.  She fixed a delicious Easter meal complete with my favorite dessert- creme brûlée (lavender no less!).  It was a really nice afternoon spent with family!



(this was one of our Grandmother's china patterns- so lovely)

It seems silly to post this picture of me that Harris snapped, but I wanted to note my vintage (ish) Easter dress. I found it at the consignment store for next to nothing and loved it!

2 comments:

  1. It appears attractive table settings run in the family. Lovely family photo. Would not have guessed the dress was vintage. Classic and classy.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips