Friday, April 25, 2014

Daffodils and Compost Pudding

Happy Friday!  Today's post is about two totally unrelated things but they are both pretty happy...

My daffodils are coming up and this little arrangement makes my heart flutter just a bit every time I look at it in the window.  Makes me want to plant about a million more daffodils.


Also, for Earth Day I made "compost pudding."  Funny story- Harris has been asking for pudding in his lunchbox, and when I told him we were going to make pudding for Earth Day he gently reminded me that he was talking about the pudding in the plastic cups that everyone else got in their lunches!  Ha! He did however admit that homemade pudding was way better (but would still like some plastic cup pudding in his lunch!).

Pudding + Gummy worms + crushed Oreo cookies= Compost Pudding

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of compost pudding for earth day. I have made it before but never with that particular theme in mind, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips