Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Little Easter Breakfast Buffet



We arrived home on Saturday and with the time change and no prep time, I knew that I wanted to do something a little special for Easter breakfast, but it needed to be quick (I knew that everyone would want to sleep in and we had church to make) and easy (I wasn't yet in the groove of cooking again!).


I decided on a mini breakfast buffet of hard boiled eggs, make your own yogurt parfaits and bunny tails.  It was a hit and I would definitely do it again.

I got the idea for the doughnut bunny tails at Lark and Linen.  However, instead of making the doughnut holes from scratch, I bought pre-made doughnut holes, covered them in white chocolate and rolled them in coconut.  They were easy, tasty and darling!


We hard boiled eggs and drew fun faces on them which tickled the children to no end.


For the parfaits, I just put out yogurt, fruit and granola- I didn't even decant the yogurt!



Harris made a yogurt bunny using his bunny tail!  Sometimes simple is best...


Grace made a cute Easter card that added the perfect festive touch to our buffet!






3 comments:

  1. Simple and sweet is always best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you celebrate in a delicate manner! That's the only way I can discribe it...and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips