Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring




Happy Spring to you all!  I love the change in seasons, and in fact, I'm really looking forward to spring this year.  We've had a cold, snowy winter which is how I like it, but I'm ready for some lighter clothing,  beautiful flowers, green grass and time spent on the porch!



Several weeks ago Jenn alerted me to a new app called Waterlogue.  It take your photos and transforms them into watercolors!  I've had a great time making my past flower arrangements of peonies and hydrangeas into works of art!  What better way to usher in Spring than to dream of flowers...



2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Glad you like the app. I've had lots of fun with it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun app! I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips