Thursday, February 13, 2014

Favorite Things #40




Years and years and years ago, I acquired a Le Creuset heart shaped casserole oven.  I think my Mom gave it to me as a gift or perhaps we bought it together, most likely at an outlet store.  Not matter how I came to own it, I have used and loved it every single Valentine's Day that I can remember.  Also, it makes special appearances at our Christmas breakfast due to it's cherry red color!  I've been using it more and more on just plain regular occasions because it makes everything a bit happier and peppier!  I'm sure at the time that I knew nothing about Le Creuset cookware or it's enduring quality, but I sure am happy to own something that has and will continue to stand the test of time and bring a smile to our faces!

3 comments:

  1. I love my le crueset pieces as well. But I don't have a heart one! It is darling.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips