Friday, January 10, 2014

Three Favorite (Birthday) Things


Today is my birthday and I couldn't be happier to be 41!  It seems that the older I get the more I realize that every day is a gift and should be treated as such!  I'm celebrating tonight with my family but wanted to share three of my favorite things right now.  I love my new pink skirt- I might even wear it to dinner!  Also, champagne is my very favorite drink and I'll carry to the restaurant in my favorite carrier that I got for Christmas.  And, of course, my favorite nude heels.  For some reason they always make me feel like a million bucks and that goes a long way, right?


7 comments:

  1. I knew I liked you! Champagne is my favorite as well! Have you tried Sophia? It is my very very fave... francis coppola named it after his daughter sophia. Have a wonderful birthday! The skirt is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! I hope you wear that beautiful skirt and shoes and enjoy your champagne! I wonder what one's favorite drink says about one's personality? Mine is Sangria these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Anna! Lovely favorite things for a lovely woman. May 41 be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND! 41 couldn't look better!! :) I love your skirt..pink is my favorite color...love the heels...and the champagne carrier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin- I do love Sangria but I've never made it! Have a good recipe?
    Nina- Thank you, you are so kind!
    Leah- I have only tried Sophia in a can and it even had a straw attached. It was adorable, thanks for reminding me to look for it again!
    Sherri- Thank you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday. Love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! What a pretty skirt, and I love that tote!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips