Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cookie of The Month Club




I know that everyone is probably done and ready to move on from Christmas posts but I really wanted to share Grace's gift to Bryce.  I think it's such a cute idea (if I do say so myself!) for a gift that children can make for a parent or grandparent.  It would work not only for Christmas but birthdays and Father's or Mother's Day too!


Bryce loves cookies of almost any sort, particularly chocolate chip cookies, which Grace makes for him fairly frequently.  For Christmas this year she gave him The Cookie of the Month Club.  Every month, for one year, she will make a batch of cookies just for him.  She even went ahead and selected cookies for each month loosely based on the seasons!


She made an adorable coupon booklet for him and wrapped it up along with her first batch of cookies, Christmas Coal, that were made with Oreos, a favorite!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is soooo sweet! I love that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do have the best ideas....we have to copy this one! Mark is a cookie lover! :) Tell Grace I adore her gift!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips