Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Outfits



I always enjoy picking out the children's outfits for church on Christmas Eve.  Usually whatever we buy also subs in for other "dressy" events we have during and after the Christmas season.  Grace is more of a jeans and sweatshirt kind of gal at this moment in time, but Harris loves to get dressed up.  Whenever he gets a blazer or bow-tie  he wears it fairly frequently and in his opinion it's even better if Bryce has something similar.   It's very cute if you ask me. 


This year we went with a red and gray theme.  Grace's skirt and cardigan (I got them 30% off!) are festive and pretty without being too cutesy or frilly and she will be able to wear them separately later on.  Bryce has a gray jacket so when I spotted this one on sale I knew it would be great for Harris!  He loves it!  The plaid shirt compliments Grace's outfit perfectly too.

P.S.  I know these are pretty poor photos- I just didn't want to spend more than 5 minutes taking them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips