Friday, December 6, 2013

An Ornament of our Home


As you all know, I love having ornaments that represent significant events, trips, interests or hobbies in our lives.  For each house we have owned (we are on our third!), I've had an ornament made to represent the house.  I love each one!  I recently acquired one for our current home and it's absolutely amazing!  Seriously.  So pretty.

I purchased it from Natalie Fanell on Etsy.  She had a waiting list but I was willing to wait and when it arrived it was Christmas in July!  Her work is so beautiful and I couldn't be happier with my ornament!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, We had Natalie make an ornament of our house too! We were on the waiting list for about nine months. I gave it to my husband for Father's Day. She does great work. I was so happy to put it on our tree this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't have thought that possible. Very special.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips